Who doesn’t love an ice cold, refreshing treat? Popsicles are all the rage right now, & when I saw them, I knew I had to try them. I’ve never made popsicles before, so I was really excited to dig in & give them a shot. I was really surprised how quick they were to make, and how delicious the outcome is. I also love that you can make these with any fruit you can blend! I want to try them again next week with pineapple or mango. *note: you will need popsicle molds, I got mine on Amazon.
Makes 6 popsicles
- 4 cups of watermelon (seedless or deseeded)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 cup of blackberries
1. Cut up watermelon into small cubes (or to size for the food processor).
2. Rinse & clean blackberries.
3. Process watermelon with 1 tablespoons of lime juice in the food processor. Pulse until smooth. Set aside in a bowl.
4. Process blackberries with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Process until smooth & set aside in separate bowl.
5. Pour a few tablespoons of the blackberry mixture into the molds, swirling around the liquid on all sides of the mold so that the blackberry mixes with the watermelon.
6. Pour in watermelon mixture & fill to the top. Set the handle in the popsicle & repeat for the other 5 molds.
7. Set in the freezer overnight.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 41 Fiber: 2g Sugar: 7g