I’ve been super craving salty things lately. Thank you pregnancy. Anyways, there are some good potato chip brands out there, but home made is always better. These are made exactly like my Butternut Squash French Fries. They are super easy, and super healthy because they are baked not fried. The only downfall is that they don’t stay crunchy more than a day or two, because they are baked, not fried – not too big of a deal, though, because they won’t even last that long! I also usually make 3-4 sweet potatoes at a time.
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
1. Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
2. Slice thin with a knife – a mandolin would be great for this.
3. Gently mix olive oil and sweet potatoes together in a large bowl.
4. Using a Silpat or sprayed (with coconut oil or olive oi) aluminum foil, lay down sweet potato slices.
5. Sprinkle desired amount of sea salt on sweet potatoes.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, flip potatoes over, and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle with more sea salt if desired.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 120 Fiber: 4g Sugar: 6g