What is better than s’mores on a summer night? Not too much, right? I do really love a gooey s’more every once in a while, but most of the ingredients aren’t very good for you, unfortunately. A little splurge every once in a while isn’t so bad, but if there’s a way that I can make them healthier, I’m going to do it! (and that way I can have a few more). This smoothie was inspired by the s’more, the perfect summer treat! Just as decadent, though. I used So Delicious Coco Whip as the ‘marshmellow’ (really awesome cool whip that is vegan that So Delicious just came out with). I highly recommend it if you haven’t already tried it! But I really love either The Urban Poser’s or 100 Days of Real Food’s marshmallow recipe if you want to use the real deal (and both really easy to make). I promise you will really love this recipe!
What is your favorite summer treat?
- 1 cup So Delicious Coco Whip or 4 homemade marshmellows
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- 4 gluten free graham crackers (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon raw cocao powder
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (to sprinkle on top if desired) feel free to add some in the smoothie if you want!
- ice to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender & serve immediately