I make guacamole at least once a week for my husband. This is one of his favorites. Unfortunately for me, (a vegan’s nightmare) I am allergic to avocados. I don’t know how that’s possible, but it is. Regardless, I am sharing with you my easy guacamole recipe, seriously easy & seriously delicious.
- 4 avocados (hass)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of tofutti sour cream/coconut milk plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon salsa (I like using anything fresh)
- dash of salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Cut avocados in half lengthwise, putting out the pit & then using a spoon to scoop out each side of the avocado.
2. Mash avocado (I just use the back of a fork & I try to get it as smooth as I can).
3. Add ingredients (in no particular order) mixing with the fork as you go.
4. Serve in a bowl with chips (I use anything gluten free, corn chips, etc.)
Nutrional Value: Calories:140 Fiber:6g Sugar:0g
Six Ingredient Guacamole
gluten free & vegan