Hummus is a go to snack of mine. It is easy to make, easy to transport and delicious with just about everything! You can throw all of the ingredients in a blender, and have this awesome, filling snack in seconds. Wonderful on sandwiches, as a dip, spread or even a salad dressing!
Serves 8, inspired by Martha Stewart
- one 15.5 ounce can of garbanzo beans
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili powder
1. Drain can of garbanzo beans (I always rinse them too)
2. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
3. Blend/pulse until smooth.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 74 Fiber: 4g Sugar: 0g
vegan, gluten free, paleo, dairy free, raw