It took me a long time to acquire a taste for chia seeds. I finally started liking them, mostly in smoothies, then I moved into blending them into other things, such as this delectable ‘pudding’! This is a great breakfast &
adapted from i food real
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews (soaked for 20-30 minutes)
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia
1. soak cashews for 20-30 minutes
2. Combine cashews & raspberries & blend until smooth.
3. Pour cashews & raspberries into a bowl, and mix in almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla & stevia.
4. Chill overnight & serve. Delicious for breakfast!
Nutritional Information: Calories: 213 Fiber: 8g Sugar: 2g
Creamy Raspberry Chia Swirl
gluten free & vegan