Cinnamon Banana Breakfast Bites
Inspired from Multiply Delicious
These are delectable mouthfuls of bliss. What a perfect way to start a morning or to endulge in an afternoon snack! I apologize for lack of photos, I was so excited about making them, I got carried away & forgot.
Makes 12 bites
- 1 ripened banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of almond milk (or coconut milk, soy milk, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or nutmeg)
1. Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Line muffin pans with papers or lightly grease with coconut oil.
2. Combine dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients together in a seperate bowl.
4. Mix together & add batter to cups.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon (or nutmeg).
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until you can insert a
knife and it comes out clean.
7. Sprinkle on more cinnamon if desired (can you tell I love cinnamon??)
Nutritional Information: Calories: 52 Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g